Our yearly memberships run from January 1 to December 31 of every calendar year.
Membership is open to all persons eighteen years of age and older who are in good standing with The Canadian Kennel Club and who subscribe to the purposes and bylaws of the Sudbury And District Kennel Club.
There are 4 types of memberships:
- Regular Member - Single ($25)
- Regular Member - Joint ($30)
- Regular Life Member - (No fee - per eligibility)
- Junior Members - (No fee)
A Note About Junior Members
- It is not necessary to own a dog
- It is not necessary to have a parent/guardian holding a membership with the club
- There is no fee for junior members; however, they hold no voting privileges.
- Membership dues shall be paid by January 1st of each calendar year.
- Membership renewals must be mailed or emailed to the Membership Director only no later than February 28 of each year.
- Membership renewals received after February 28 shall be considered lapsed.
- Lapsed memberships are required to follow all rules of new members.